Illinois State Live Scan Fingerprinting & Background Checks
For Medical Cannabis Patients, Caregivers, Cultivators and Dispensers
A FingerPrinting U S Photo210 S Clark St.
at Adams & Clark
The Clark Adams Bldg
Ground Level - Lobby
Chicago IL, 60603
Ph: 312-782-8143 / 312-782-8144
No Appointment Necessary
Business Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM
(Last customer accepted at 4:45pm)
Monroe CTA (Blue, Red)
Adams/Wabash CTA (Orange, Brown, Purple
Express, Green, Pink)
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Parking: Street, Garage
We are now fingerprinting for PATIENTS, CAREGIVERS, CULTIVATORS AND DISPENSERS in compliance with Illinois laws for Medical Cannabis.
Here are the steps to get fingerprinted:
- Visit our store at 210 S Clark St in Chicago. No appointment necessary.
- What to bring: Your Driver's License, State ID or US Passport, and an approved form of payment
- We take photos for Patients & Caregivers at an additional cost.
- You will be given a computer-generated receipt upon completion of the fingerprint process. Please save the Transaction Control Number (TCN) listed on your receipt, as it will be needed to apply for your Medical Cannabis card.
- Your fingerprint based background check response will automatically be sent from the Illinois State Police to the appropriate State Agency within 72 hours.
The cost of fingerprints for all Medical Cannabis customers is $60; this includes UCIA IL STATE & FBI Background check.
All major credit cards, cashier's checks, or money orders are accepted.
If you want to review what is on your FBI Record, we can provide you with your personal FBI fingerprint based criminal history record within 24 hours of processing for your review prior to applying for your medical cannabis card (with an additional cost).
|Reason for Inquiry||Purpose Code||Reporting NCIC Issued ORI||FBI Access|
|Cannabis Cultivation Agent||CCA||IL920710Z||YES|
|Cannabis Dispensing Agent||CDA||IL920711Z||YES|
|Medical Marijuana Caregiver||MMC||IL920709Z||YES|
|Medical Marijuana Patient||MMP||IL920709Z||YES|